How To Obtain Enrollment Verification
Verification of Enrollment forms are provided for many purposes – medical or legal associations, insurance companies, employers, credit cards, etc. The Office of the Registrar will verify your enrollment without charge.
A Verification of Enrollment form does not include courses taken or grades attained while a student at Princeton, that information is only obtained through ordering a transcript. You may request verification of the following information:
- Enrollment dates for the current year only
- Complete enrollment history while at Princeton
- Department of concentration (major field of study)
- The date of your degree
- The degree received
To order a Verification of Enrollment, download the PDF form or send a letter including the following information:
- Provide your complete name when you attended Princeton University.
- Indicate your "Class" if you are/were a Princeton undergraduate or "GS" for graduate student if you are/were pursuing an advanced degree.
- Provide the name and address to which the Verification should be mailed.
- Include any forms that need to be completed or specify the particular information you need certified.
To order a Verification of Enrollment by Mail or Fax:
Fax your request to (609)258-6328 or Mail it to:
- Transcript Office
- Princeton University
- 101 West College
- Princeton, NJ 08544
If you have a question you may contact the Transcript Office directly by calling (609) 258-3365. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time during the school year and 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the summer. After business hours you may leave a message on the voice-mail system and your call will be returned the following business day.
All Verifications of Enrollment are sent via the U.S. Postal Service First-Class mail. Please allow 5-10 days delivery time by the Postal Service before contacting our office at (609) 258-3365.
The completed Verification cannot be returned to you by fax. The completed verification includes the "raised" seal of the University to verify its authenticity. Fax technology cannot transmit this engraving.