How To Obtain Enrollment Verification
Verification of Enrollment forms are needed for many purposes – medical or legal associations, insurance companies, employers, credit cards, etc. The Office of the Registrar will verify your enrollment without charge.
A Verification of Enrollment form includes:
· Princeton enrollment history
· Department (major field of study)
· Date of degree or expected graduation date
· Degree awarded
Ordering a Verification of Enrollment
CURRENT ACTIVE STUDENTS: Log in to TigerHub and click on Request Proof of Enrollment on the left hand menu and follow the instructions.
All other former Princeton students may request a Verification of Enrollment via:
· Email: Registrar@princeton.edu
· US mail: Transcript Office, Princeton University, 101 West College, Princeton, NJ 08544
· Fax: 609-258-6328
Information which needs to be included:
· Complete name when you attended Princeton University
· Class Year
· The name and address to which the Verification should be mailed
· Include any forms that need to be completed
If you have a question you may contact the Transcript Office directly by calling (609) 258-3365. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time during the school year and 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the summer. After business hours you may leave a message on the voice-mail system and your call will be returned the following business day.
All Verifications of Enrollment are sent via the U.S. Postal Service First-Class mail.