Skip over navigation

Graduate students may, with appropriate permissions, be approved to enroll in a course with a grading option not otherwise allowed by the instructor and therefore not available as a choice in the TigerHub course enrollment system. This occurs most commonly when graduate students are approved by their adviser to take a graduate-level course outside their department and need the approved course to be graded in a way that satisfies requirements within their program.  Graduate students may also be approved to enroll in a course that conflicts with a course in which they are currently enrolled.  Such changes require the permission of a student's DGS as well as the instructor for the course; these permissions are indicated by signatures on the  Graduate Student Request for Enrollment Changes .  The completed form must be submitted in person to the Office of the Registrar, according to the normal deadline for changes to course enrollment.

Campus Images